|Course type||Open offer for study applicants for French Philology in the internet|
|Lecturer||Isabel Ortiz (Language Center)|
|Phase||Preparation for the admissions exam|
- Learning environment SUCCEDO
- Blog on blogspot.de: http://succedo-fu-berlin.blogspot.de/ (this offer was created before the introduction of the central FU blog system).
- YouTube video channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BlogSuccedo/videos
Illustration 1: Screenshot of the learning environment SUCCEDO
SUCCEDO provides information, strategy tips and advice for the systematic preparation of the admissions exam for French Philology at the Freie Universität Berlin. Between 2008-2010 the didactically prepared learning materials from the learning environment SUCCEDO were combined with a learning consultation and a blog. The applicants were given concrete strategies in the blog for individual preparation. In addition to this, self-made videos with experience reports by students that passed the test were implemented. The blog primarily serves as an information platform. The comments feature allowed for the possibility of taking up contact to the blog manager.
- Link to the blog SUCCEDO (in French)
- Link to the (in French)
- The central blog system of the Freie Universität Berlin FU blogs
Support offered by CeDiS
- Consulting services for the implementation of digital solutions in teaching: The Center for Digital Systems (CeDiS) has extensive experience of many years when it comes to the implementation of digital media and systems within the fields of teaching, learning and research. We offer a wide variety of consulting services on the implementation of these tools and systems within the entire academic scope and especially at Freie Universität Berlin.
- Training courses and workshops: For lecturers at Freie Universität Berlin (professors, employees, tutors) as well as lecturers of other universities CeDiS offers training courses and workshops on the topic of teaching and learning with digital media. These course enable participants to implement online elements within their own sphere of teaching.
- Self-learning module on how to use the FU blog.