A continuously updated selection of impressions of and follow-up discussions inspired by the Free Culture Research Conference 2010.
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/fcrc (official photo stream)
- http://blogs.fu-berlin.de/fcrc (official conference blog)
- Jonas Öberg: "Citizen Scientists (#fcrc discussion)"
- Ruth Suehle @ opensource.com: "Does the market need freedom, or is it modern share-cropping?"
- P2P Foundation: "Phyles for platforms" & "Governance issues between community and organization in Wikipedia and Creative Commons"
- governance across borders: "Retrospect: Free Culture Research Conference 2010"
- Michelle Thorne: "Free Culture Research Conference Decompression" (includes participant feedback from closing session)
- Mayo Fuster Morell: "My intervention in the COMMUNIA panel on Free culture research and policy making"
- Giorgos Cheliotis: "Does the market need a free culture?"
- keimform.de: "Impressions from the Free Culture Research Conference in Berlin"
- iberty: "Es gab nicht viel Strom auf der #fcrc" & "Es war verlockend die #fcrc-Räume zu verlassen" (German)
- Philosophenstübchen-Blog: "Free Culture Research Conference" (German)
- Mitteweb: "Free Culture Research Conference" (Norwegian)
- Reboot.fm: "S-P-A-R-K.Fm #5: Free Culture Events" (German, Oct. 15, 2010, 9.00 p.m. CET)
- Radio Ö1 (Austria): "Matrix" (German, MP3 (27,2 MB))
- Radio Ö1 (Austria): "Digital Leben" (German, MP3 (4,4 MB))
- Cornelius Puschmann: "A visualization of retweets at the Free Culture Research Conference"
- Stefan Merten (oekonux mailing-list): "Impressions from the Free Culture Research Conference in Berlin"