Who are we?
We are a group of researchers, educators, students, and librarians who are interested in promoting Open Science at Freie Universität Berlin. We are looking for like-minded people from all disciplines and parts of the university to exchange open science views, news, and skills. Everyone is welcome.
What are we doing?
- October 22 : Open Access Week incl. Open Hardware Workshop
- November 7 : "I hate Open Science"
- Networking and Discussion Event: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Open Science and Open Scholarship (June 6th 2019)
- Networking and Discussion Event: Practices of Open Science and Open Scholarship (July 4th 2019)
- September 26th: Public Event "Utopias of Open Science"
What is Open Science?
Open Science aims to make all parts of the research cycle as accessible as possible for as many people as possible. It applies to all disciplines, the sciences and the humanities, from Archaeology to Zoology. Open Science includes (but is not limited to):
- transparent and reproducible research
- open access to research publications
- research data sharing
- open source research software
- open educational resources
- open lab notebooks
I have a question!
We have a webpage as well!
Join our mailing list:
If you want to be in the loop, sign up for our mailing list: https://lists.fu-berlin.de/listinfo/Open-Science-Working-Group-FU
Write to everyone at email@example.com
Contents of this wiki
Recent wiki activities
- No labels